Paul Papanek Stork
Based in Ohio, Paul Stork is a Microsoft SharePoint MVP and MCM who is the owner and Principal Architect at Don't Pa..Panic Consulting. He has an MBA from the Weatherhead School of Management and holds a number of Microsoft certifications including being a SharePoint 2013 Solutions Expert and Solutions Developer, Systems Engineer, Solutions Architect, Developer, Database Admin, IT Professional and Professional Developer. He is an author and/or contributor on several SharePoint books including:
- Pro SharePoint 2010 Development for Office 365
- MCTS Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Configuration Study Guide
- Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 Best Practices
- Developer's Guide to the Windows SharePoint Services v3 Platform
- Windows 2000: Essential Reference
Paul has worked with SharePoint in many roles from Chief Architect to Solution Developer to Trainer and is a well-known contributor to the SharePoint community.